MORNING RAFTING. SECTION: LLAVORSÍ - SORT (17KM.)
This is a descent running down a classic navigation section in the river La Noguera Pallaresa. There are seventeen very continuous and active kilometres, with a slight gradient and some rapids, where fun is guaranteed.
We start the descent in Llavorsí, a typical Pyrenean village, after an indispensable introduction about safety and some basic practice,both given by our experienced river guides. Along the first kilometres, it is aquiet descent, which will allow us to get used to the river environment as wellas the equipment. Later, the many rapids are progressively appearing, and with them, the fun of this descent which turns into an exciting adventure. We will go through well-known passages such as "la lavadora" (washing machine), “el cuatro largo” (four long), "el salto del Ángel"(angel’s leap) or “la sirga” (towrope).
- We think it is the ideal section to please everybody, with akeen-on-returning after taste.
- It is a half-a-day activity always carried out in the morning while we are two hours paddling along the waters of the river La Noguera Pallaresa.
- No previous experience is required. The minimum age to take part in a descent may vary depending on the water flow and the season of the year.
- The price includes all the necessary equipment and the transports (shuttle) tocarry out the activity. Besides, our professional guides, insurance for accidents and third party insurance in accordance to the legal regulations, and to round it all up, a snack at the end of the activity.
- This post has not comments.
- To write comments you must be registered.