INFLATABLE KAYAK AFTERNOON . SECTION: ARBOLÓ – FIGUERETA (14KM.)
Drive your own boat under the careful supervision of our professionals and dare to paddle your first rapids. Discover and learn the secrets of the river by the hand of our river guides. A fun and interesting river section where you can get started in the world of white waters and enjoy the singular beauty of this part of the Pyrenees.
We will start the descent under the bridge accessing the hermitage of Sta. María d’Arboló, while listening to the indispensable safety talk and some basic practice, both given by our expert river guides. Just as we stat having the first sensations on the kayak, we will face “la banana”, one of the best and most spectacular rapids of the area.
We will run through popular passages such as “la curva de Baen” (Baen’s Curve) o “la víbora" (the viper) and finally, the Congost de Collegats, an amazing canyon with majestic rock walls on both sides of the river, where we will end up our adventure.
• We think this is an ideal section to share and enjoy with the whole family or with a group of friends. Fun for all is guaranteed.
• It is a half-a-day activity always carried out in the afternoon while we spend two hours paddling along the waters of the river La Noguera Pallaresa.
• No previous experience is required. The minimum age to take part in a descent may vary depending on the water flow and the season of the year.
• The price includes all the necessary equipment and the transports (shuttle) to carry out the activity. Besides, our professional guides, insurance for accidents and third party insurance in accordance to the legal regulations, and to round it all up, a snack at the end of the activity.
- This post has not comments.
- To write comments you must be registered.